Personal Injury Attorney – Edgett Law Firm
A personal injury attorney can be crucial in many situations, including if you or a loved one have suffered serious or long-term injuries as a result of an accident. A personal injury lawyer can provide legal advice, negotiate with insurance companies, gather evidence, work with medical and technical experts to build a strong case and aggressively fight for you in court if necessary. If you are in Collin County, hiring a personal injury attorney can help protect your rights, ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries, and provide peace of mind during a difficult time.
As a resident of Collin County, Texas, you may find yourself or a loved one who has suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence or intentional actions. These may include victims of car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, defective products, dog bites, or workplace accidents.
Moreover, those who have suffered serious or long-term injuries that require ongoing medical treatment, rehabilitation, or surgery may benefit from the services of an accident and personal injury lawyer. Additionally, anyone who has experienced emotional distress due to the accident, such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD may benefit from seeking legal advice.
It is important to note that not every personal injury case requires the assistance of an attorney. However, if you are unsure whether or not your case qualifies or if you believe that you have a potential personal injury claim, it is recommended that you consult with a qualified attorney who can evaluate your case and advise you on the best course of action.
With over 22 years of trial experience, our law firm has earned a solid reputation both in and out of the courtroom with insurance companies and insurance defense attorneys. We’re ready to start developing a targeted, aggressive strategy to fully compensate you for your out of pocket expenses, future medical care, and past and future pain and suffering.
Don’t wait to take action, let us fight for your health and future. Call our law offices in Collin County, Texas, today to schedule a free consultation. Remember you will never pay us any attorney’s fees unless we recover money for you!
When should you contact Edgett Law Firm if you have been involved in a personal injury?
It is recommended to contact an experienced trial attorney as soon as possible after suffering a serious injury to ensure that your legal rights are protected and that you receive the maximum compensation as possible for your injuries.
Here are some specific situations in which you should consider contacting Edgett Law Firm if you have been involved in a personal injury accident:
- Serious Injuries: If you have suffered serious or life-threatening injuries in the accident, it is important to contact Edgett Law Firm as soon as possible. They can help you understand your legal options and work to ensure that you receive appropriate medical treatment.
- Disputed Liability: If liability for the accident is disputed or unclear, it is important to contact an accident and injury lawyer who can investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident and gather evidence to support your case.
- Insurance Company Refuses to Pay: If the insurance company is refusing to pay or offering a low settlement, it is important to contact an attorney who can negotiate on your behalf and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Statute of Limitations: Every state has a statute of limitations on how long you have to file a personal injury claim. It is important to contact Edgett Law Firm before the deadline expires to ensure that your case is filed in a timely manner.
When you hire Edgett Law Firm to protect your rights, you’ll have a lawyer who will:
- Fully investigate to locate all exculpatory evidence in your case
- Work with experts in forensics, computer science, psychology, and other specialties to pick apart the prosecution’s case
- Evaluate every piece of evidence set forth by the prosecution to make sure it was obtained legally
- Move to have any illegally obtained evidence dismissed
- Protect your constitutional rights from day one all the way through trial if necessary
Protecting our clients’ best interests is always our number one priority. That can mean different things in different cases. In some cases, we might fight to get the charges against you downgraded or dismissed early in the game. If that’s not possible, we aren’t afraid to stand up to prosecutors in court.
In fact, our Collin County personal injury lawyers are known for our success in the courtroom. We’ve served clients in Collin County, Denton County, Dallas County, and numerous other counties throughout the DFW Metroplex for more than two decades. If you have been seriously injured at the fault of someone else, do not waste any time to hire an experienced personal injury attorney to protect your legal rights and fight immediately for the financial compensation you deserve. Call our experienced personal injury law firm for a free consultation today.
Why should I hire a Personal Injury Lawyer near me?
A personal injury lawyer can be crucial in helping you get the compensation you deserve after being involved in an accident. They can provide legal guidance, investigate the circumstances surrounding the accident, gather evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and advocate for your rights in court. Our Personal injury lawyers at Edgett Law Firm can also help you navigate the complex legal system, interpret laws and regulations, and ensure that your case is filed within the statute of limitations.
Hiring a personal injury lawyer near you can provide several advantages, including:
- Knowledge of Local Laws: A personal injury lawyer near you will have knowledge of the local laws and court procedures in your area. They may have handled similar cases in the past and have established relationships with local judges and prosecutors.
- Familiarity with Local Court System: A local personal injury lawyer will also be familiar with the local court system, including the judges and staff. They know how the system works and what to expect from each judge. This knowledge can be useful in determining the best approach to take in your case.
- Accessibility: A personal injury lawyer near you is more accessible than an out-of-town lawyer. They will be available to meet with you in person and will be familiar with the local resources that could be useful in your case, such as expert witnesses or investigators.
- Cost-Effective: Hiring a personal injury lawyer near you can also be cost-effective. Travel expenses and other costs associated with having an out-of-town lawyer can add up quickly. With a local lawyer, you are more likely to avoid these additional expenses.
- Local Reputation: A personal injury lawyer near you may have a good reputation in your local community, which can be beneficial when negotiating with insurance companies or appearing in court.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Collin County Bond lawyer
At Edgett Law Firm, P.C., we believe that every defendant is entitled to the strongest defense possible. If you’ve been charged or have been suspected of a crime, don’t hesitate. Call an experienced Collin County Accident and Injury lawyer today at 469-949-3414.
We have a proven track record of successfully defending clients against overzealous prosecutors. We also offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about our legal practice and how we can help.